[Namron] May Populace Meeting Reminder

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu May 3 04:16:39 PDT 2018

We hope to see you at populace meeting tonight!

We will be talking about the upcoming event and demo, potential upcoming
workdays and more. Think about if you have anything to share during the
“Word Fame” portion of the meeting – this is your chance to share positive
things you have seen or been part of, say thank you to people, etc.

If you are newer to the group, this is a good chance to meet our officers
and other members of the group. There will be officer reports, event
updates and socializing! Feel free to come dressed in medieval or modern
clothing.

Don’t forget, bids for this fall’s Protectorate are due today!

Populace meeting is tonight, Thursday May 3rd, at 7:30 pm at West Wind
Unitarian, 1309 W. Boyd, Norman, OK 73069.

YIS,
Lady Uliana
Seneschal, Barony of Namron