[Namron] Upcoming Meeting Announcements and Reminders

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 7 10:15:36 PST 2018

A few announcements and reminders about our upcoming meetings.

   - November and December business meetings have been cancelled. If you
   have items of business, please feel free to  either message or email me.
   - December populace meeting will be at 7 pm on Thursday December 6th
   (note the earlier start time) and will include the principality polling and
   some festivities.
      - The information on the polling was sent out a couple of weeks ago
      and I will share it again closer to the meeting.
      - We will be having a potluck dinner. Their Excellencies will bring
      some sort of meat. Please bring a side, dessert or drinks to share.
      - We will be having a gift exchange. If you would like to
      participate, please bring an SCA appropriate gift around $15.
      - We will also be taking a group picture so we are encouraging
      everyone to wear garb!

I will be sending out some announcements and reminders about other things
in the next few days. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at December's
pop meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions before then!

-YIS,
Lady Uliana