[Namron] October Business Meeting and Treasurer Application Deadline Reminders

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 16 19:05:25 PDT 2018

We hope to see everyone at this Thursday's baronial business meeting!

Don't forget applications for treasurer are due by business meeting. Please
let Adena, our current treasurer, or Uliana, our seneschal, know if you
have any questions!

Business Meeting is Thursday October 18th at 7:30 pm at the Norman Public
Schools' Admin Building (131 S Flood Ave, Norman, OK 73069). Please use the
northwest entrance, off of the circle drive.

Hope to see you there!
Uliana
Seneschal, Barony of Namron