[Namron] Newcomer's Academy-SCA Rules and Etiquette

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 25 09:49:15 PDT 2018

Greetings!

Are you new to the SCA or want a refresher on some of the basics? Join us
for our Newcomers' Academy! This month's class will focus on the basic
rules and etiquette in the SCA and will be taught by our seneschal, Lady
Uliana (the seneschal is the officer that handles a lot of the group's
administrative tasks). There will be a class, followed by time for
questions (over the class topic or others) and socialization. We hope to
see you there!

This event is sponsored by The Barony of Namron, which is a part of the
Society for Creative Anachronism. More information can be found on our
website: ansteorra.org/namron.

Location: West Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Wind-Unitarian-Universalist-Congregation/312485862140016>
1309 W Boyd St, Norman, Oklahoma 73069

Time:
Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Here is the Facebook Event link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2089204324727383/?ti=icl

Any questions please feel free to contact me at 619-254-5403

YIS,
Ophelia Warde
Barony of Namron Hospitaler