[Namron] Demo Reminder - Rocky Top Winery Medieval Fair, September 29

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 21 06:13:32 PDT 2018

Don't forget, our demo at the Rocky Top Winery Medieval Fair is next
Saturday (9/29). I am planning on bringing hot dogs or brats for lunch for
those helping with the demo so please respond to the Facebook event as
"going" or email me if you are planning to attend so I can make sure I
bring enough food and enough display tables for everyone!

Please bring items to display, demonstrations, or activities people can
try. We will have tables and black table clothes, but please bring your own
chair. I will also bring a 5-gallon cooler of water and hot dogs or brats
for lunch, but feel free to bring other drinks or snacks. Please also bring
a mug.

The demo is from 9 am to 6 pm, but we will be starting set-up for our area
(pavilion, tables, list field, banners, etc.) at 7 am. We need to be ready
for the public before 9 am.

Demo Address: Rocky Top Winery, 7569 EW 148 Allen OK 74825.

Here is a link to the Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/213400829336926/

I hope to see you there!
Lady Uliana