[Namron] Open Officer Positions

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 10 13:12:28 PDT 2019

First, I want to apologize to those stepping down and the confusion in
my previous communications about this. I was not completely sure of
the process and I am a firm believe of "Fake it until you make it".
But because I did not always get the dates published correctly in the
beginning, please accept the following as the potential closing dates
for each office if we have an acceptable bid to choose.

Knights Marshal
Bids close May 2nd at Populace meeting.

Chronicler
Bids close April 18th at business meeting or when a suitable
application has been received.

Rapier Marshal
Bids close May 16th at business meeting or when a suitable application
has been received.

Please send your applications to
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
baron at namron.ansteorra.org
and the Northern Regional Officer for that office.

Lorenzo
Seneschal
Barony of Namron