[Namron] Protectorate Tavern

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:16:16 PDT 2019

We are now accepting bids for tavern at Protectorate! Bids are due to
financial committee by the March business meeting Tuesday September 10.
Submit bids to the following email addresses.
*baron AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
*baroness AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
*seneschal AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
*treasurer AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
We are looking for bids that includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
Protectorate will be held at Camp Graham Ball in Holliday, TX.

***There will be very limited use of the kitchen for tavern, as the feast
crew will be using it all day***  The barony does have a grill that can be
used. (Propane for the grill will need to be included in the bid)

Preference will be given to a tavern that benefits the Barony, then another
official SCA group (another barony, canton, etc.), then anyone else.
We are limiting the event to one tavern food vendor, but the financial
committee may consider a bake-sale type fundraiser if requested.
Please see the attached example of what needs to be included in the bid.
Don't forget to include things such as paper goods and propane. You are
also welcome to include recipes or any additional information that might
help your bid stand out.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message the autocrats or
seneschal.

Lady Antonia and HL Villana
Autocrats