[Namron] Tonight's Class - Awards and Regalia

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 16 13:12:47 PST 2019

Don't forget, this evening I will be teaching an Awards and Regalia class
as part of the Hospitalers' newcomers class series. While these classes are
geared towards newcomers, all are welcome and encouraged to attend. I am
going to be talking about the different baronial and kingdom awards, how to
submit award recommendations and the different types of regalia. We will
also talk about the different titles associated with different awards.

The class starts at 6:30 pm in the Lowery Board Room on the 3rd floor of
the new Norman Central Library (103 W Acres Street, Norman, Oklahoma 73069).

I hope to see you there!
-Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)