[Namron] Medieval Fair Info Tent Volunteer Opportunity

Kimmy S nashville_lady at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 22:30:56 PST 2019

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hello Again!
The Hospitaler Team and the Med Fair Info Tent needs your help!  I have  listed the open 2 hour spots needed below. Please consider helping out!! It will be easy peasy. Just hand out our brochures and amswer any questions the guests may have.  Keep it simple and thats all there is to it!! I promise you will not get stuck at the booth all day..uhhh unless you want to be!  That's how I roll lolol. Thank You very much for your time!!
Friday...10 am to NoonNoon to 2 pm2 pm to 4 pm 4 pm to 6 pm
Saturday4pm to 6pm
Sunday10am to Noon4pm to 6 pm
YISKatheryn Cranesgrovemka Kimmy DurhamDeputy Hospitaler
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Namron mailing list
Namron at lists.ansteorra.org