[Namron] Business Meeting Reminder

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 12 03:42:00 PST 2019

We will be meeting this coming Thursday January 17th at the Norman Public
Schools Administration Building (131 S Flood Ave, Norman, OK 73069). Please
enter in the doors off of the circle drive (northwest corner of the
building), under the awning marked "Board of Education."

There will be officer reports and we will discuss business of the Barony,
including updates on Gulf Wars, Med Fair and Beltane.

All are welcome to attend and this is typically a non-garbed meeting (but
feel free to wear garb if you would like).

-Uliana