[Namron] Medieval Fair Info Tent Volunteer Opportunity

Kimmy S nashville_lady at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:02:54 PST 2019

Helloooo Populace! Medieval Fair Info Tent Coordinator here.
    I am hoping some of you fine people will be willing to give just 2 hours of your time, to help our wonderful barony and SCA. Let me be clear...it is just 2 hours for ALL weekend!! How easy is that!  I can even guarentee that you will be relieved on time so you are not stuck at the booth.    What will you be doing you ask?  Handing out information brochures, business cards for our barony and surrounding baronies/Canton and Shire.  Giving general information about what we do. Don't let this scare you...you don't have to give a dissertation on everything the SCA and our barony stands for. Keep it simple. We want you to have fun!!     I will be posting the shifts on a future email. Please be thinking on how you can help!
The Hospitaler Team Thanks You!!
YIS,Katheryn CranesgroveDeputy Hospitaler

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Namron mailing list
Namron at lists.ansteorra.org