[Namron] Polling Information

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 24 11:16:04 PDT 2019

Greetings Namron!

We have had a few questions regarding the upcoming polling, so We wanted to
make sure everyone knows how this will work. Please let Andrew or I know if
you have any questions.

Thursday August 1st, 2019 - August populous meeting. We will be having a
very short meeting, followed by a question and answer of the Baronial B and
B Candidates. This will be a time for the populous members to ask any
specific questions of these candidates they have not already asked. Once
the Q and A is over, we will have the polling. A polling is NOT a vote.
This is a way for TRM, TRH and the Kingdom Seneschal to see how the
populous members feel about the candidates.

Thursday August 8th, 2019 – All absentee polling forms are due by email to
the Kingdom Seneschal. (seneschal at ansteorra.org) Absentee form will be
available by emailing the Baron or Baroness. (Baron at namron.ansteorra.orgbaroness at namron.ansteorra.org) These forms are for persons who will be
unable to make it to the meeting, but wish to poll.

Thursday August 8th, 2019 – All email commentary is due to TRM and TRH.
This commentary is a more in depth way for each and every member of the
populous to share any concerns or comments on the candidates you may have
with TRM and TRH. This can be as simple as I think X and Y would be great
and B and B” all the way up to full paragraphs, diagrams and pictures if
you so like. We want to make sure the TRM and TRH know your feelings on the
new B and B, after all, they are here to serve you.

Saturday August 30th, 2019 – Braggerts War! One month before 40th year, TRM
will announce who the new Baron and Baroness of Namron will be. There will
be much rejoicing!

Saturday September 21st, 2019 – Ansteorras 40th Year Celebration - Andrew
and Kyna, Baron and Baroness of Namron will sit in their last court at the
Grand Ansteorran Court Saturday night. We will step down, and the new Baron
and Baroness will step up, and take Their place upon the Sable Thrones.
There will be MUCH rejoicing, and maybe a few tears as well.

Please make sure that you are either at August Populous meeting, or that
you have an absentee polling form you turn in on time. This is the future
of Namron, and each person reading this has a valuable opinion. Please make
sure to express it.

--
Kyna Terricsdottir
Baroness of Namron