[Namron] Chronicler Position

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 3 10:52:16 PST 2019

Greetings

First I want to thank Lord Diarmuid for the work he has done as the barony's chronicler.  However, at this time he has requested to step down and so we are opening up the office (I'll post this in the mailing list as well) in April at the populace meeting, and would like to close bids by May.  If you are interested in this position please email myself and their excellencies.

*baron AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
*baroness AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
*seneschal AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org

Senor Lorenzo Martin