[Namron] 2019 Medieval Fair

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 30 18:59:07 PDT 2019

Greetings Populace!

Medieval Fair is upon us! The fair dates are April 5th,6th and 7th from
10:00 am to 7:00 pm. We can't wait to see you all there! Thank you in
advance to those that have volunteered to help make this year a success.

Our load out and initial set up:

Wednesday April 3rd at 5:30 pm

Location:4200 E Franklin Rd, Norman OK 73026

We will load up at both of our locations starting at the above address and
then head to the park for initial set up. We usually caravan to the 2nd
location together.

Once loaded, we will head to the park and start our set up. Thank you to
the Heavy fighters for volunteering to meet us at the park to unload and
start setting everything up.

The address for Reeves park is: 2501 Jenkins Ave Norman, OK 73072. Look for
the baseball fields.

Populace Meeting will be Thursday April 4th at 7:00 pm and will be held at
the Medieval Fair. Please see the address above. We will be finishing the
set up after populace.

We would like to remind everyone that the Medieval Fair is a Demo and
although it is a three day fair, there is no camping. If you need crash
space please let us know and we will get you in contact with our crash
space coordinator.

If you have any question please feel free to reach out to us.

YIS,

LadyEllyn O'Rouwan deGraye and Lady Ophelia Warde