[Namron] Loaner Garb for Beltane

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri May 3 22:05:55 PDT 2019

Good Gentiles and Ladies,

The Barony's loaner garb is almost all spoken for. We have moved the pickup
for the garb to the Hospitaler Pavilion for check out. Please look for the
green sign with the gold key on it.

If you have not previously requested loaner garb we will have a few more
pieces available to loan but we cannot guarantee there will be some in a
size you may need.

Thank you for your understanding! We are so excited for all the new people
that will be attending!

Also, we will have a Newcomers Bingo game (come find out what it is all
about) and a special gift (while supplies last).

YIS,
The Barony of Namron Hospitaler
Lady Ophelia Warde