[Namron] Open Officer Positions

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 8 05:34:19 PST 2019

Hola Barony

We currently have three officer positions to fill.

At a previous meeting, my memory fades as to which it was, it was announced that Captain will be stepping down as our baronial herald.  He has done a terrific job in serving the barony but his season is ending.

Also, last night HL Cian annouced that he will be stepping down as our archery marshal.  We appreciate all the hard work that you have put into giving our archers  opportunities to better their craft.

Finally, we have opened the application process for Minister of Children once again.

These applications are due, if we have acceptable candidates,  by December 15th so that a decision can be made and the chosen person can make plans to attend round table.  If you wish to be considered for any of these positions, please submit your applications to:

seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
baron at namron.ansteorra.org
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
(The Norther Regional or Kingdom office associated with these offices)

If you have questions, please send me a PM or an email.

Gracia a todo
Señor Lorenzo Martín
Seneschal
Barony of Namron