[Namron] Volunteer Opportunities

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 2 12:30:45 PDT 2019

Hola Barony

We have a number of volunteer opportunities on the near horizon.
Currently, we are opening up applications for someone(s) to be the
stewards for the following events.  If you are interested in one of
these very important duties, please send an application to myself and
Their Excellencies to the email addresses below.

Should we have an acceptable application for these, then it will close
by the November business meeting and we hope to have a decision by the
December populace meeting.

Gulf Wars Camp Steward
Gulf Wars Meal Plan Coordinator
The Norman Medieval Fair 2020 Steward.
Beltane

If you have any questions, please feel free to email those as well.

seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
baron at namron.ansteorra.org
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org

En servicio,