[Namron] Flags to Half Staff, 8 Bells for Admiral Robert Haddock

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:09:38 PDT 2019

. . .
No more a Watch to stand, Old Sailor.
You are outward bound on an ebbing tide.
Eight Bells has rung. And last Watch done.
A new berth awaits you on the other side.

Your Ship is anchored in God's harbor.
And although his sailors are of equal rank.
There will be Shipmates on the deck to greet you.
And Pipe, as you ascend the Plank.

Her sails full winds of the devine.
Cargo stowed and Galley stored.
Just waiting to get underway.
When the last Hand comes aboard.

Look sharp! That Hand is you, Old Sailor.
And you'll be sailing out on Heavenly Seas.
May your spirit's sails be ever uplifted by the gusting warmth of our love.
Fair weather, and God speed!
~ R. J. SKARR modified by His Pookie

Lord High Admiral of the Ansteorran Royal Navy Robert Haddock mka George
A.  Basore has passed, beyond the horizon of His precious life. Captain's
Log states He comfortably and without pain embarked upon His final journey,
to the shore of lands eternal because of complications attributable to
Parkinsons at 16:15 September 26, A.S. LVI being 2019 C.E. as members of
His family were present with Him at dock. Presently, Memorial gathering
times and locations have not been determined. Please contact me privately
if interested in acquiring further information, which I shall share as it
becomes available.

Admiral Your Honor is unparalleled, there can never be another such as You.
Rest now in peace and comfort.

I love You Admiral,
Honorable Baron Pukhta Lovtsevich ~
Executive Officer (EO) of the Ansteorran Royal Navy