[Namron] Beltane Cancellation

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 2 18:23:12 PDT 2020

It is with deep regret that the Barony of Namron has cancelled its annual
Beltane event, scheduled for 1-3 May, 2020. Their Excellencies Micolay
(Brendan Haiduk) and Uliana (Julia Haiduk) and I spent a great deal of time
coming to this decision, and it was not an easy one to make. But, based on
current local Covid-19 peak models, we feel strongly that it is in the best
interest for the health of our Populace and all attendees to cancel this
event.

We extend our gratitude to Bantiarna Cailleach Dhé inghean Uí Chaerbhaill
(Georganna Ball) and her team of coordinators for their hard work in
preparing for this event.

In Service,

Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir

Seneschal, Barony of Namron