[Namron] Upcoming Virtual Kingdom Activities

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 17 09:44:41 PDT 2020

Your Friendly Neighborhood Seneschal here with some information on upcoming
Kingdom activities.

Their Royal Majesties Sven and Cristyana III will hold virtual courts on
Facebook, April 25 and May 2. The Coronation of Jason and Margherita III
will also be a virtual event, on May 9. I will share official details on
these events as they become available. We will adapt our Virtual Beltane
schedule for TRM's court that day so we can all view the proceedings.

In preparation for these virtual events, our Kingdom Webminister will host
a trial run this Saturday, April 18, at 2:00 pm CST, on the Kingdom of
Ansteorra Facebook group. Everything may run smoothly, or chaos may erupt.
Join in to find out!

I'm attaching the link to the Kingdom group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/78670722996/?ref=share

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron