[Namron] Activity Restrictions Update

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 28 16:18:05 PDT 2020

Greetings, Namron,

Today, Mayor Brea Clark shared the "Healthier at Home" plan for Norman (I
haven't seen plans from other areas of our Barony yet). Their Excellencies
and I will be discussing our plans for Baronial activities, and following
Society and Kingdom guidelines and recommendations. We will also continue
working with the Barony of Wiesenfeuer, since we have so many combined
activities. As we phase back into having live events and activities again,
we will keep you well informed.

Keep in mind that until Society, Kingdom, AND the Barony have released
gathering restrictions, there will be no in-person sponsored activities-
official or unofficial. SCA equipment MAY NOT be used for unofficial
practices or activities. And SCA insurance does not cover unofficial
practices or activities.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to assess this situation. We are
discussing ways to integrate virtual options for those who prefer, or need,
a longer stay-at-home period. If you have ideas for those options, please
let us know!

Take care of yourselves and each other, and keep washing your hands!

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron
Modernly Known As: Kara Hoyle