[Namron] Basket Weaving Class Reminder

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 3 07:20:42 PDT 2020

I hope you can join me at tonight's arts and science class on basic basket
weaving! It starts at 8 pm (so hopefully Alice will be asleep - Zoom,
weaving and sleepy Alice probably aren't a great mix :) ) The Zoom meeting
will have a waiting room so if it is after 8 pm and you aren't getting let
into the meeting or if you are using a name I don't recognize, please feel
free to message me or post in the Facebook event!

Zoom Information:

   - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81375101398
   - Meeting ID: 813 7510 1398
   - Dial by your location:  +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

A reminder, if you will be weaving at home and picked up a kit you will
need to start soaking your reed about 20-30 minutes before class starts
(ideally separate colors in separate bowls) and you will need older/craft
scissors or sturdy wire cutters and will probably want a towel.

If you didn't pick up a kit and want to weave along, I still have a few
available for pick up (just send me a message and I will let you know where
pick up is) or you can check out the video in the Facebook event on making
and weaving with paper tubes.

See you tonight!
-Baronowa Uliana

--