[Namron] We Need Your Award Recommendations

Webminister of Namron webminister at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 26 12:24:14 PDT 2020

Award Recs:
Kolfinna Eglisdottier: Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm: Lets face it
when she left it left a huge hole in the barony, everyone wanted her back.
It was the very definition of the Award. Now that she is back many can
attest to how vital she is to the barony.

The Rising Storm of Namron:
Athena Hoyle, Cameron Castro, Khalein Castro, Bryson Hoyle
They have been helpful, useful as every event that they have been too as
well as have represented the barony very well. In Archery, heavy
combat(youth) camp cleanup, helping set up and tear down

Torsade:
Athena Hoyle and Khalein Castro
Now that they have turned 18 and about to hit 19, well Khalein is now. They
deserve to be recognized as meaningful parts of the Barony for their
contributions as youth.

Argent Fleur:
Kolfinna Eglisdottir and Captain Ryan Savage.
Both have been instrumental in keeping Baronial engagement up through their
respective arts. Kolfinna for herbs, macrame and captain for his ingenuity
in building target stands and that weird spear thing an attalay or
whatever.

Ascia Rose:
Captain Ryan Savage and Yancy Mani Alfson for their honorable protection of
the Barony during Gulf Wars, Captain sustained an injury that would take
him from the Heavy field permanently but not before defending the Barony’s
honor the field of battle at Gulf Wars three years ago. Same for Yancy, his
valiant efforts to protect HE Kyna on the field cause him to injury himself
and keeps him from the field to this day.

Kriegshelt:
Cynthia Teague (Vigdis) She has given many years of service to this Barony
and deserves to be recognized for all her hard work and years given to the
Barony.
Uriah Wolfstar (Lowell Aumiller) He was captain of the HE Gweneth’s guard.
He was here in the beginning and did so much for the Baroness and the
barony, he repressed the barony on the heavy field and thrown weapons
range. He literally has given service to the Barony since it first became a
Barony.
Kyna Terricdottir - uh... hello, she’s literally been apart of this Barony
since she was born.
Vinceinti da Murano has been servicing this Barony for over a decade.
Always there to help with a smile. He is welcoming, loving, and warm to
all. He had done so much for this Barony is it unreal.

We need a seventh award. Something to give out for single acts of service
or kindness. A way for us to acknowledge the work of those that have awards
and can’t them again as well as a way to acknowledge those just starting
out in the Barony. We have a beginner award and a lifelong service award.
With our demographic it is hard for people to earn and deserve such an
award as the Kriegshelt but they do more than just a Torsade. Most people
see the Torsade as an award you get after being active and engaged and
supporting the Barony after a year or so. The Kriegshelt is an award that
should be 10+ years of active service.
Something like the Baron’s pet. Or Baroness’ favorite maybe... okay I kid.
But something like the Sable Sparrow on the kingdom level but on the
Baronial level.
I mean it could be something like a Storm and each time you earn it you get
a little house to attach that dangles underneath. We need something like
that.