[Namron] Baronial Populace Meeting Reminder

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 2 18:59:02 PST 2020

Good evening Namron!

Don't forget that our December Populace meeting and social is tomorrow
(Thursday) night at 7 pm (please note the earlier start time). We will have
social time and a few games planned. We will be playing Bingo again so be
sure to print or get your Bingo cards before the meeting.

Zoom Information:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83778067217
Meeting ID: 837 7806 7217

To play Bingo, go to this website bingobaker.com/play/e1009bf7493e6fcb and
you can download a custom Populace Bingo card or play online. It works on a
smartphone, tablet or PC. If you have trouble with the website, let His
Excellency (Brendan Haiduk) know and he can email you a card. Then just
look for the items or events to happen during populace meeting and cross
them off. Prizes will be announced at the meeting. We look forward to
seeing you there!

Bingo Rules:
Rule number one is in effect.
No more than two cards per person.
Prizes are given to the first person with a regular BINGO (five in a row,
any direction) and the first person to black out all their squares. We
won’t reset the game in-between.
You must spot each item on someone else’s screen. You cannot count a square
if you see it in your house or you do it yourself.
Be honorable.

We look forward to seeing you there!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--