[Namron] February Populace Meeting and Storm Meeting Reminders

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 5 17:59:14 PST 2020

Don't forget, baronial populace meeting is tomorrow (Thursday 2/6/2020)
night. We hope to see you there! We are meeting at 7:30 pm at West Wind
Unitarian Universalist, 1309 W. Boyd, in Norman.

Members of the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm: A reminder that our
meeting has been rescheduled to Sunday. Please see the post in the OHSS
Facebook group or email me individually for more information on time,
location and agenda!

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron