[Namron] Gulf Wars work day.

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 20 17:47:44 PST 2020

We will be hosting a work day at our house to get ready for Gulf Wars.
Inside we can sew or work on other projects.  Outside we need to measure
and cut poles for the new shower pavilion, fix the bbq grill, and work on
any other projects.  We will have hamburgers, hotdogs and chips for lunch.
Please bring whatever you would like to drink or snack on.  Kids are
welcome, but we do have two large, friendly dogs.  We know everyone is
excited to come help, but please stay home if you are sick as we have a
little one.  Email us if you need our address.
Micolay and Uliana