[Namron] Welcome our New Seneschal

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 19 05:42:48 PST 2020

Hola y Buenos Dias Barony

If you haven't, the Northern Regional Seneschal announced that Kolfinna
(Kara Hoyle) has been selected as the newest seneschal for our barony..
Congratulations Kolfinna and I look forward to working with you in this
transition.

Thank you to everyone who applied.  It never fails to amaze me how our
members are so willing to give of themselves, and it is appreciated.

As for me, I will soon retire to my Spanish cottage and reflect on my short
time as seneschal.  But I do hope to see you soon, making memories, at an
event.

En servicio,

Señor Lorenzo Martín
Out going Seneschal