[Namron] Puppet Populace

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 17 16:53:37 PDT 2020

Are you tired of seeing Her Excellency’s and my face at Zoom populace
meetings?  If so you are in luck, as on Aug 6th we will be holding Puppet
Populace meeting!  We will be there in puppet form and would invite any
member of the populace who want to join us to bring a puppet too.  Puppets
could be elaborate or simple, they could be a personification of yourself
or an entirely new character, they could be a muppet, a sock puppet, or
just a drawing on a stick.  Whatever they are, we hope it’s fun for
everyone!
-Baron Micolay