[Namron] Greetings Namron

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 29 19:56:16 PDT 2020

Greetings,

As you have probably already seen, the SCA Board of Directors has suspended
all in-person events until the end of January (this doesn’t apply to local
meetings or practices which are still at the various Kingdoms’
discretions). While this means that we will not be able to hold
Protectorate and Axeman in person, it does leave the opportunity for us to
continue to experience the SCA and our love of things medieval in the
virtual realm.

While we understand that the virtual aspects of the SCA are not for
everyone, we would like to continue to reach and interact with as many
people as possible. If you have ideas for virtual meetings or events,
whether things you have experienced in the SCA or through work or other
groups, we would love to hear them!  You can reach us on Facebook (Brendan
Haiduk and Julia Haiduk) or by email (baron at namron.ansteorra.org or
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org).

Again, we know that these can be trying and stressful times. If you find
yourself or someone else in need of anything – a chat, a meal, etc. please
let us know.

We look forward to seeing you all again in person and soon as it is prudent
and we are able. Until then, we hope to see you in the virtual realm!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron