[Namron] From the Northern Regional Hospitaler

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 5 11:07:18 PDT 2020

Sharing from Facebook:

"It's always a wonderful thing to receive applications for an Office from
multiple people. Especially so (in my not so humble opinion) for the
Hospitaler's Office. Hospitalers stand on the front lines of the SCA,
welcoming newcomers with open hearts and minds. We are willing to take on
the task of introducing those newcomers to the wonders of the SCA, and
whenever anyone steps up to fulfill that Office, it shows a sense of pride
in the SCA and a desire to help it grow that I admire. To volunteer for
that Office shows the strength of duty and pride in that person. To have
multiple qualified people for the Office makes deciding difficult.

I would like to thank both Lady Josseline diMichele and Lady Brangwyn
Steward for applying for the position. You both have my utmost respect and
admiration. After consulting with the Seneschal and Their Excellencies we
have decided to choose Lady Josseline diMichele for the position. I do
heartily encourage Her Ladyship Brangwyn to continue her efforts to enrich
the Barony and the Kingdom.

I am looking forward to working with Lady Josseline and seeing her growth
in the Barony of Namron. I am, as always, available for any questions that
may arise and encourage you to reach out to me as needed.

--
In Service,
HL Sorcha McCullogh