[Namron] Namron's Largess Derby Reminder - Deadline to Enter is Thursday June 25th.

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 22 14:34:23 PDT 2020

I wanted to remind you that I am hosting a virtual largess derby within the
barony this month! The winner will get one item from each entry and the
remaining items will be gifted to Their Majesties.
Please contribute 7 items for each entry – multiple entries per person are
allowed. Please label each item with your name, local group, and any
ingredients, fibers, etc. (for allergy reasons). Entries will need to be
received by me (you can contact me on Facebook or by email to coordinate
delivery address or local/Norman pickup) no later than Thursday June 25th.
I will take and post pictures on Friday the 26th and populace voting will
run through Wednesday July 1st (more information on voting coming out later
this month). If we are unable to coordinate physical delivery of the items
before the 25th, you can send me pictures and I will post them, but I will
need the items before the end of the month to be considered in the
competition. The winner will be announced at July’s baronial populace
meeting!
While Their Majesties will appreciate any largess received, they do enjoy
having items inspired by their heraldry (green, gold, black and snakes for
His Majesty and purple, gold, black and dragons for Her Majesty) and
Ansteorra!
What is largess you might ask? Largess is coins, tokens, or other small
gifts (toys, hats, trim, jewelry, cooking or feast items, etc.) that are
given in appreciation or recognition of someone. It can be for kids or
adults (or those that are still kids at heart).
I am not entering the Derby, but will be making a few items to contribute
as largess and add to the winner's basket. I will post them as I work on
them this week.
-Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)