[Namron] Zoom BINGO!

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 30 20:58:56 PDT 2020

Greetings Namron!

We wanted to liven up this month’s Zoom populace meeting this Thursday
@7:30, so we are going to play BINGO!  We are making special BINGO cards
that have fun stuff like “His Excellency says …um”, “someone’s cat walks in
front of the camera”, or “An officer gives a report”.  Thursday evening
before the meeting, I will send out a link where you can either play online
or print a card and play at home.  We will have prizes for the winner(s),
but we are not sure what yet!

What we need from you is ideas for what to put on the BINGO spaces.  It
could be funny, or sneaky, or easy.  Reply with your ideas here!

I think this will be lots of fun and hope you come to play along!!

-Baron Micolay