[Namron] We got this!

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 17 08:56:46 PDT 2020

Greetings Barony!

We like to think of our Barony as a family.  For many in our group that is
a big part of the “why” they are in the SCA.  That is why the social
distancing measures we are all taking will be a challenge for our Barony.  We
like each other and we like spending time with each other, whether at
Populace meeting, events, gatherings, or practices.

The good news is that same sense of family and belonging is what will get
us through this time.  As a family, we can rely on each other.  We can stay
connected with each other virtually.  We can support each other.  We can be
there when member of our family need our help.  To that end of supporting
each other, please consider joining the Facebook social distancing support
group https://www.facebook.com/groups/566090800925191/?hc_location=group to
see where you can be of help and to let people know if you need help.  Also,
please reach out to us directly if you find yourself in need of assistance.
We are here for you!

As we would expect, our members of our Barony are already leading the way
by finding fun ways to stay involved.  Our social media liaison is hosting
an online Gulf Wars fashion show, where people can show of all the fun garb
they would have been wearing this week.  Many members have been sharing
videos and articles of fun arts and sciences they have found.  If you are
unaware, this Facebook Group has a ton of shared class handouts to learn
from https://www.facebook.com/groups/1607693392836303/?hc_location=ufi.

So let’s keep it up!  Keep sharing and interacting virtually!  We are a
family and we can do this!

Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana