[Namron] Updated Cancellation Info

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 26 10:50:48 PDT 2020

>From the Kingdom Seneschal:

"Greetings Ansteorra,

I hope all are well and finding ways to deal with our mutual isolation.
Thank you to all who have been helping put out content for people to enjoy
and to all the groups having virtual meetings.  Connection is still needs,
glad to see folks doing so.

Originally, we had announced that all SCA Official activities would not
happen in Ansteorra until March 30 [I think this was April 30~Kolfinna].
Given that the situation is what it is, and mostly that it is so fluid and
not predictable, I, in agreement with the Crown, am going to change that
statement to not include an end date.  For now, we will continue the "no
official activities" for as long as needed.  We will wait and see how
things are looking, we will comply with government directives.  I will make
sure to update as we move forward.  Let me know if you have questions.

We are still planning on Coronation to happen, along with Queen's Champion
and King's Champion, on May 9th.  We have been given permission by Society
to hold a Virtual Event for Coronation, if needed.  This permission also
includes the ability of the Crown to give awards at that time, up to and
including Peerages.  Hopefully, we will not have to do that, but it is good
to already have permission if needed.

Take care of each other, stay safe.  We are Ansteorra, we are stronger than
anything this situation can throw at us.  We will rise again.

Avery
Kingdom Seneschal"