[Namron] Virtual Populace Meeting

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 31 13:51:42 PDT 2020

Greetings Namron!

Since we cannot gather in person, our Populace this month will be held
virtually.  We will be using a video conferencing service called Zoom.  It
is free and easy to use.  You can join the meeting with either a computer
or smart phone, or you can dial in from any phone line.  Our plan is to try
and make this just like our regular meeting, so we would encourage you to
wear garb, bring arts and science projects to share during show-and-tell,
or have people in mind that you would like to shout out some word fame.  We
will probably have a little competition to see who has the best backdrop
for their video too.

Populace Meeting:

Thursday April 2nd, 7:30 pm

https://zoom.us/j/205490214

Meeting ID: 205 490 214

Phone: 1 346 248 7799

To join the meeting:

Via computer or smartphone: click on the link and follow the instructions.  On
a computer, you can either download the software, or join the meeting in a
browser.  The software is not necessary to join, but does provide more
options than just the browser method.

Via telephone:  Call the telephone number listed, and when prompted enter
the Meeting ID followed by #.  During the call you can dial *6 to mute or
unmute your phone.  Please note this is not a toll free number.

We will have a practice meeting tomorrow (April 1st) night at 7:30pm if
anyone would like to try it out to work out any technical details before
our meeting.  This could be a good time to make sure your camera and
microphone are working.  You can also play with the service a little bit
and see how the mute/unmute, “Raise and lower hand,” backgrounds, chat
features, etc. work.  If you have questions, the Zoom website
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us  has lots of helpful tutorials.

Practice Meeting:

Wednesday April 1st, 7:30 pm

https://zoom.us/j/693538112

Meeting ID: 693 538 112

Phone: 1 346 248 7799

If you have any questions or need help, let us know.  We look forward to
seeing you all there.

Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana