[Namron] Summer Crown Tourney Format

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed May 20 14:11:20 PDT 2020

Per the Kingdom Calendar, Crown Tourney is scheduled for July 18, and will
be an outdoor event. The location has not yet been determined.

His Royal Majesty, Jason III, shared the tournament format today. His
decree is as follows:

"Attention Ansteorra! Today I bring you the summer crown format. If there
are any questions feel free to pm me.

All Pairings for initial Rounds will be random drawings by members of the
populace.

Round 1 - Best 2 out of 3 - Dane Axe - Maximum Weapon Length of 5’, Single
Edge, Butt spikes and back spikes will not be counted.

Round 2 - Best 2 out 3 - Glave, maximum length 7’ 6”, Butt spikes are
allowed. Fighters are also allowed to carry and use a side arm, maximum
length of 24”

Round 3 - Best 2 out of 3 - Great Sword, maximum length 6’, no Butt spikes
allowed.

Round 4 or 5 - Best 2 out of 3, Bring your best.
All Rounds and weapons are subject to change at the discretion of the Crown.

Best of luck everyone and I look forward to finding our heirs."

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron
Modernly Known As: Kara Hoyle