[Namron] Now Accepting Beltane Bids

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 20 06:47:06 PST 2020

Greetings, all!

Our Baronial Prognosticators keep giving us cryptic responses regarding the
next year, so we forge ahead with planning, hope for the best, and make
changes when necessary. Beltane is currently scheduled for 30 April- 2 May,
2021.

Due to numerous factors, possible formats for the event include:
1. Standard in-person camping event
2. In-person day event
3. Virtual event
4. No event
5. Combined with a Kingdom Event

To further complicate the bidding process, a site has not yet been
selected; many are currently closed for business. Tavern bids will open
later if it seems that an in-person event could be possible.

Requirements for Event Steward:

Event Stewards act as Deputy Seneschals and must be eligible for the office
of Seneschal. These requirements are:

1. At least 18 years of age.
2. A paid Sustaining or Family member of the SCA through 30 days following
the event. (Proof of membership required after bid selection.)
3. Not currently holding a position as Landed Nobility, Seneschal, or
Treasurer in the Barony of Namron during the appointment period.

Please submit your bid, including budget, any proposed theme, and a summary
of your proposed activities. For a complete list of championships to be
held, contact Their Excellencies Micolay or Uliana. Budget expenses should
include up to $1000 facility rental, and projected propane and transport
expenses. Bids are due by 20 December, 2020, at 9 pm CST.

Submit bids by email to:

finance at namron.ansteorra.org

We look forward to your ideas!

In Service,