[Namron] December Pop Meeting

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 27 17:30:33 PST 2020

Greetings Namron!

His Excellency and I would like to invite you to December’s populace
meeting. In keeping with tradition (with a new virtual twist), we will wrap
the year up with socializing and having fun. We will start the meeting with
Word Fame and Arts and Sciences show-and-tell (because even though they are
typical pop-meeting things we think they are fun), there might be a little
bit of business/announcements and then we will have a few games, with time
for people participating in the gift exchange to open gifts and general
socialization between rounds! After the games wrap up, we will leave the
meeting open in case people would like to socialize, sing bardic, etc.

Populace meeting will be Thursday December 3rd at 7 pm (please note the
earlier start time).

Zoom Information: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83778067217

Meeting ID: 837 7806 7217

Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

We hope to see you there!

Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana