[Namron] Society Seneschal Sanctions Town Hall

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 4 10:14:59 PDT 2020

Hi, everyone!

I've received lots of questions regarding sanctions since I became
Seneschal, and this is a popular topic of inquiry throughout the Known
World! The Society Seneschal is hosting a virtual roundtable to discuss
Sanctions and Investigations on 9 October, and I am attaching the link to
the event. Any member of the populace may attend!

I will also try to get something written up for the Unlocking the
Seneschalate series on our website soon that talks about the different
types of adverse actions, how the Seneschalate responds to each, and what
authority each level of Seneschal has in the process.

https://fb.me/e/3j3SqxLzy

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron