[Namron] Ice Storm Cleanup

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 07:54:24 PDT 2020

I'll tune up both of the chainsaws today.
I'm in Norman but will go where I'm needed.
Regards, Tadhg ...brick by brick

 Happy Friday to you, Namron. May everyone's power be restored today!Following, is the list we have of requests for assistance with storm cleanup. If you are on the list, please know that it is unlikely that everyone can be helped this weekend, but volunteers will help as much as they can.*Volunteers*We'll be reaching out today to coordinate times and locations for this weekend. Please keep in mind that we're still under various restrictions due to Covid-19, so take masks, water, and have alternate restroom plans as a courtesy to those who are unable to share their personal resources.It's hard to know exactly what each situation is without visiting the address, but these are loosely listed in order of need or urgency based on current information. We will update as we receive more details.We appreciate everyone's efforts and support as we clean up from the storm!In Service,Frú Kolfinna EgilsdóttirSeneschal, Barony of Namron***Baroness Gwyneth, Central Norman, large trees, some tangled in the cable line and on roof, not for the faint of heart, ladders needed, no electricity at last checkSir Finn/Baron Andreas, awaiting detailsSabine (Emily DeWitt), OKC near Sellers Park, trees downRagnar (Kelly Durham) & Kathryn, Newalla-ish, trees down, lots to doAnnabelle (Sheryl Epperson) & Aonghas, Central Norman, limbs primarily in front yard, should only take a couple of hours with two or more peopleOphelia (Cher Travis), W Norman, trees and limbs in yardNuala (Kristina Clements), OKC/MWC?, limbs on roof and trees downSibeal (Kathy L Shatley), NW Norman, limbs in yardSandy Mensik (Sandy Mensik), Noble, smaller branches on roof and in yard, doesn't sound like it will take long, but need a ladderKrista Moody Pursley, SW 104th & May, branches in front and backAnastasiia (Christie Russell), SW OKC, limbs in yardElspeth's (Katie Mosely) parents, Bethany, ?Cat (Caterina Giovanni) & Orlando, Tuttle, status?_______________________________________________
Namron mailing list
Namron at lists.ansteorra.org