[Namron] Protectorate Award Rec Deadline

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 13 09:15:42 PDT 2020

Protectorate is coming up in a few short weeks and this is your reminder to
submit award recommendations! Please submit them at any time, but His
Excellency and I will need them by this coming Wednesday September 16th to
be considered for Protectorate (we need time to coordinate scrolls,
regalia, court etc.).

We look forward to seeing your recommendations!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

*Baronial Awards*

   - Baronial Order of Precedence and Award Descriptions:
   https://ansteorra.org/namron/welcome/about-namron/baronial-awards/
   - Please send baronial award recommendations to
   baron at namron.ansteorra.org and baroness at namron.ansteorra.org.

*Kingdom Awards*

   - Kingdom Order of Precedence and Award Descriptions:
   - https://ansteorra.org/awards/
   - Kingdom awards are submitted using an online form.
   -
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceqP6Vj3GEACHoTseHxb5Ctq9ADYiPgJIohgm4hc3Jc3AGGg/viewform
   - Sometimes the Crown talks with others about awards recommendations so
   please also forward the award recommendation to His Excellency and myself
   or let us know you submitted someone for an award.

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron