[Namron] Update: Vindheim Initial Regalia Proposals

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 18 15:22:43 PDT 2020

As of now, we have received proposals for thrones, kneeling benches, the
herald book, sword, and largess boxes. We also received an unlisted
proposal for drinking mugs. In my opinion, the submittals we have received
have been excellent and exciting. The committee will have a hard time
choosing the artists.
We have not received proposals for coronets, tabards, banners, or pennants
as requested. As such, the submission period for these items will be
further extended for 2 weeks and will close on October 9th, 2020. Please
submit all proposals to northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org. During this time,
expect me to start reaching out and motivating local artists by any means
necessary.

Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe
Northern Regional Seneschal

In Service,