[Namron] Beltane 2021: Carriage Karaoke

Pale Bloom helena.a.hedges at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:20:50 PST 2021

Lords, Ladies, and good Gentles! Welcome to the Barony of Namron's Beltane
Carriage Karaoke!

Post a video of yourself in the Beltane 2021 Facebook group singing along
in your "carriage" to your favorite period or SCA song. Your carriage can
be any personal transport vehicle (although, if you somehow have an ACTUAL
Carriage, we'd all love to see it!).

Solo and group entries are welcome, and there is absolutely no skill level
requirement. If you want to do interviews or allow us to see some of the
banter you get up to with friends and family, that's fine, too! Have fun
your way, as long as you're doing it safely!

Please post your videos in the Beltane Facebook group between April 1st and
April 28th. Populace voting will begin on a dedicated post, from noon on
April 30th until noon on May 1st.

If you have any questions, post here and ask away, and I'll do my best to
answer them!

~Hu Zhen