[Namron] August Populace Meeting Reminder

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 2 05:38:01 PDT 2021

We are looking forward to our next populace meeting!

We will be meeting this coming Thursday August 5, 2021 at 7:30 pm. We will
be in the Oklahoma Room at the Norman Central Library, (103 W. Acres St,
Norman OK 73069).

Come attend and find out what is happening with the barony, region, and
kingdom. Meeting minutes will be posted, so if you do not feel comfortable
coming to the meeting you can still have access to the information shared.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

A few things to remember...

   - Since the meeting is indoors, all participants over the age of 4 MUST
   be fully masked at all times.
   - ALL participants must sign in on a sign-in sheet that will include
   legal name and a form of contact information.
   - Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure
   the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the
   risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By
   participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and
   accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to
   protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you
   believe to be necessary.

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk
Baroness of Namron, Lady of Skorragardr