[Namron] Beltane Assistance Request

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 22 12:00:43 PST 2021

Greetings Namron!

Spring and Beltane are fast approaching. We are still in search of an event
steward/online coordinator for a virtual Beltane the first weekend in May.
We ask that anyone interested in helping the Barony with this endeavor
reach out to the current seneschal, Fru Kolfinna (Kara Hoyle on FB or
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org) or ourselves (Brendan Haiduk or Julia
Haiduk on FB or baron at namron.ansteorra.org and baroness at namron.ansteorra.org)
by 9 pm on February 4th (populace meeting Thursday) so that we may start
planning for the event. We are open to different ideas to incorporate into
a virtual event.

If we do not get an event coordinator by February 4th, His Excellency and I
still plan to hold court that day (May 1st) and have a couple of small
ideas we might implement.

Thank you,

Micolay and Uliana
Baron and Baronowa of Namron