[Namron] Upcoming Baronial Encampments

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 27 04:38:35 PDT 2021

There has been interest in having baronial encampments at both October Gulf
Wars and War of the Rams (BAM) in November. His Excellency and I are still
figuring out our travel plans for this fall, but there is now a Facebook
event for each of these encampments to gauge interest and coordinate. If
you are on Facebook, check out the groups below. If you plan on going,
click "Going", and if you are hoping to go (but aren't sure yet like us)
click "Interested"!

If you are not on Facebook and are interested or planning to camp with
Namron, let us know and we will be sure to keep you updated.

October Gulf Wars: https://fb.me/e/SY5TTj9m
November War of the Rams: https://fb.me/e/2uzsEr0vl

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)