[Namron] Populace Meeting Reminder - June 10, 2021 (in-person)

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 10 10:22:31 PDT 2021

Don't forget, our first IN PERSON populace meeting is tonight, June 10th,
2021 at 7pm. This is starting half an hour earlier than normal to make sure
we still have light. Please arrive no earlier than 6:30pm.
Pop meeting will be held at 4200 E Franklin Rd, Norman OK 73026. We will
have an SCA sign set up at the entrance, as well as a noticeable parking
area.
Please remember –
• *All *participants over the age of 4 MUST be fully masked at all times.
• Social distancing must be maintained at all times. (6ft or more between
non-familial households)
• No Food or drinks to be shared.
• We WILL have a sign in sheet for ALL participants.
• It is still supposed to be very hot at 7pm tonight so be sure to bring
water to drink and maybe a parasol or hat for some shade.
Please make sure to bring a blanket or chairs, as this will be 100%
outside, in a field. You may want to bring bug/tick spray as well. There
will NOT be restrooms available.
We will post the meetings minutes after, so if you do not feel comfortable
coming to the meeting you can still have access to the information shared.
We look forward to seeing those planning on coming to the meeting. If you
have any questions, please let us know!

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron