[Namron] March Pop Meeting

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 16 08:21:33 PDT 2021

Greetings, Namron!

A few short announcements from the March Populous meeting!

The office of Rapier marshal is now open, and will close at the April
populous meeting. When using the online application at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/, list Barony of Namron
Rapier Marshal in the "Title of Position Being Applied For" field. Please
make sure you have a copy of your state id, as well as a valid SCA
membership when applying.

The office of the chronicler is now open, and will close at the May
populous meeting. Please use the online application at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/, list Barony of Namron
Chronicler in the "Title of Position Being Applied For" field. Please make
sure you have a copy of your state id, as well as a valid SCA membership
when applying.

Protectorate will be here before we know it, and I think I speak for all of
us when I say we hope to have this as an in person event! We are looking
for a Protectorate autocrat. Please turn in bids to The Baron, Baroness,
and the Seneschal by the April populous meeting. We do have a site, so do
not include that in your bid. If you have any questions, please contact me,
and I would be happy to help you with a bid.

If you have any questions regarding applications, please email me at
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Baroness Kyna Terricsdottir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron