[Namron] Baronial Social Hour - April 7th

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 17 07:29:20 PDT 2021

We will be hosting another social hour on Wednesday April 7 at 7:30 pm. It
will be an informal social time held on Zoom.

   - Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81414263076
   - Meeting ID: 814 1426 3076
   - Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

If you are on Facebook, here is a link to the event. You can respond to it
and add it to your event calendar. (You do not need to be on Facebook to
participate, we will post any changes here as well.)
https://www.facebook.com/events/3778113878970802

We are going to try and do this once or twice a month and will vary which
day it is on in case people have other commitments, but want to
participate. Feel free to come and go, hang out, chat, work on a project,
etc.

We look forward to seeing you!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--