[Namron] June Pop Meeting

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon May 17 09:17:41 PDT 2021

Greetings Namron!
As the world learns its new normal, so does the SCA. The Kingdom Seneschal
has now allowed In Person Populous Meetings! (Starting June, provided
certain rules are met) This is the OFFICIAL announcement that we will be
having IN PERSON POP MEETING June 10th, 2021, 7pm. (This is one week later
than usual, the second Thursday of the month instead of the first, and 30
minutes early as well, to account for lighting) Please arrive no earlier
than 6:30pm.
Pop meeting will be held at 4200 E Franklin Rd, Norman OK 73026. We will
have an SCA sign set up at the entrance, as well as a noticeable parking
area.
Please remember –
• All participants over the age of 4 MUST be fully masked at all times.
• Social distancing must be maintained at all times. (6ft or more between
non-familial households)
• No Food or drinks to be shared
• We WILL have a sign in sheet for ALL participants.
Please make sure to bring a blanket or chairs, as this will be 100%
outside, in a field. You may want to bring bug/tick spray as well. There
will NOT be restrooms available.
We will post the meetings minutes after, so if you do not feel comfortable
coming to the meeting you can still have access to the information shared.
We may or may not have zoom access at this time but will let you know as
soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

In Service,
Baroness Kyna Terricsdottir